No longer relegated to just the wrists of triathletes and nerds, Timex can now be counted as the most affordably stylish brand in the horological world thanks to handsome collaborations and new versions of classics.…
About The Author
Gear Cafe is a lifestyle magazine catering to men, covering the latest news in gear, motorcycles, vintage products, design and much more.
- Oris Partnered with New York Yankees Manager and Movember for a Special Chronoris Watch
- TRIWA and Humanium Metal 2.0 Watches Made from Illegal Firearms
- Goodspeed’s Sonoma Watch Revives the Analog Experience
- 1973 Iso Grifo GL Series II Coupe
- Buffalo Trace Distillery Introduces Canadian Oak, the Next Installment In Its Old Charter Oak Series