Buffalo Trace’s Colonel E.H. Taylor, Jr. has got a new bourbon that is unlike anything you’ve seen before. The new whiskey uses Amaranth instead of rye as the flavoring grain, a wheat-like grain that imparts a unique flavor profile. The tasting notes describe the 100 proof Bottled-in-Bond …
About The Author
Gear Cafe is a lifestyle magazine catering to men, covering the latest news in gear, motorcycles, vintage products, design and much more.
- Oris Partnered with New York Yankees Manager and Movember for a Special Chronoris Watch
- TRIWA and Humanium Metal 2.0 Watches Made from Illegal Firearms
- Goodspeed’s Sonoma Watch Revives the Analog Experience
- 1973 Iso Grifo GL Series II Coupe
- Buffalo Trace Distillery Introduces Canadian Oak, the Next Installment In Its Old Charter Oak Series